The Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand has official affiliations with the following organisations:
TSANZ financial members who are also financial members of ANZSRS currently enjoy a 25% reduction on their TSANZ fees.
|Australian & New Zealand Society of Respiratory Science (ANZSRS) Inc. was formed in 1980 to serve the professional needs of scientists and technologists employed in clinical respiratory function laboratories. The members of the ANZSRS Inc. are drawn from all regions of Australia and New Zealand.|
- The aims of the ANZSRS Inc. are:
- To provide a forum for scientific and technical communications between members.
- To advance the knowledge and practice of respiratory function measurement and respiratory physiology.
- To promote excellence in respiratory function measurement.
- To support and encourage training and education in respiratory function measurement.
- To facilitate dialogue with other professional societies with common interests.
Each year the ANZSRS Inc. organises a two-day scientific meeting comprising presentations of research work performed by its members, invited lectures and educational sessions. It also includes joint sessions with the Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand.