TAS ASM 2021
Event Date: 4th Dec 21
TSANZ TAS Branch ASM 2021
Date: Saturday 4th December 2021
Time: 9am Registration - 4:00pm Finish
Location: The Tramsheds Function Centre - 4 Invermay Road, Inveresk, TAS, 7248
Speakers and program:
Registration now open!
TSANZ Ordinary Members - $80: Register Below
TSANZ Associate Members - $50: Register Here
TSANZ Student members (must be full-time student) - Free: Register Here
Non-Members - $150: Register Here
The TSANZ Tasmania Branch Executive Committee has made available two awards of $500 for the winners of Young Investigator Awards for the Best Abstract Presentation.
Awards are only available to current financial members of TSANZ. Non-members awardees will be required to sign up for TSANZ membership to receive their award.
- An abstract must contain sufficient information so that if published it will be a complete report independent of presentation. The text should not contain statements alluding to results or conclusions not presented within the text.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted by an individual. However, splitting of a body of work into multiple abstracts is discouraged and consolidation into one abstract is preferred.
- This should be original research.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically
- Please direct abstract related enquires to Dr Sukhwinder Sohal at firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit an abstract, please follow the below instructions:
- Register for the ASM (you will be required to include your registration receipt number when submitting your abstract).
- Download the Abstract Submission Form
- Submit abstracts online via the TAS 2021 ASM Abstract Submission Portal in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format by Wednesday 10th November.
This event is proudly sponsored by:
If you are interested in sponsoring this event please contact TSANZoffice@thoracic.org.au
Price: AU $ 80
Places Available: 19