TSANZ QLD ASM 2021
Event Date: Thursday 18th November 2021
The TSANZ QLD Branch
invites you to the QLD ASM
Date: Evening of Thursday 18th November, 2021
Venue: Translational Research Institute
The deadline for abstract submissions is Friday 5th November 2021.
The TSANZ Queensland Branch Executive Committee has made available two awards for this years Annual Scientific Meeting:
1. Best Presentation at the Annual Scientific Meeting
2. Best Presentation at the Annual Scientific Meeting by an allied health & nursing professional
Oral abstracts will be 10 minutes, comprised of 7 minute presentations and 3 minutes question time. Awards are only available to current financial members of TSANZ. Non-member awardees will be required to sign up for TSANZ membership to receive their award.
- An abstract must contain sufficient information so that if published it will be a complete report independent of presentation. The text should not contain statements alluding to results or conclusions not presented within the text.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted by an individual. However, splitting of a body of work into multiple abstracts is discouraged and consolidation into one abstract is preferred.
- This should be original research.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically
- Abstracts must be no more than 500 words long
- Please direct abstract related enquires to Dr Michael Putt at Michael.Putt@health.qld.gov.au
- Abstract submission deadline midnight AEST Friday 5th November!
To submit an abstract, please follow the below instructions:
- Register for the ASM (see below)
- Download the Abstract Submission Form
- Submit abstracts online via email to TSANZOffice@thoracic.org.au
Proudly Sponsored By: