WA TSANZ Annual Scientific Meeting 27-28 July 2018
Event Date: 27-28 July 2018
Venue: Australian Institute of Management, Leadership Conference Rooms, 76 Birkdale Street Floreat
Speakers: Dr Jane Bourke, Head Respiratory Pharmacology Laboratory Biomedicine Discovery Institute Department of Pharmacology, Monash University.
Programme: DRAFT PROGRAM
Registration deadline close of business 5:00pm AWST Thursday 19 July 2018
For any late registrations, please e-mail Kelly Martinovich at email@example.com.
To register for the event please click on your relevant membership category below:
|TSANZ & ANZSRS members earning <$100K p.a.||$75.00||Register Now|
|ASTA Members||$75.00||Register Now|
|All other delegates||$200.00||Register Now|
- Prices include GST.
- Registration fee includes dinner.
- Fee reductions not available for single day registrations.
- Non-member students experiencing financial hardship can apply for special consideration to receive the discounted member rate. To apply for special consideration please contact Kelly Martinovich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract submission deadline 11:59pm AWST Wednesday 27 June 2018
- An abstract must contain sufficient information so that if published it will be a complete report independent of presentation. The text should not contain statements alluding to results or conclusions not presented within the text.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted by an individual. However, splitting of a body of work into multiple abstracts is discouraged and consolidation into one abstract is preferred.
- This should be original research.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically via the Abstract Submission Portal below.
- Please direct abstract related enquires to Kelly Martinovich at email@example.com.
To submit an abstract, please follow the steps below:
- Register for the ASM
- Download the Abstract Submission Form and enter your abstract into the template.
- Submit abstracts online via the Abstract Submission Portal in either MS Word or Adobe PDF format by Wednesday 27 June.
Certificates of Attendance
Certificates of Attendance are available following the event. To request a certificate please email TSANZoffice@thoracic.org.au by 28 August.
This event is sponsored by:
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed