Zedu | Lung Ultrasound - 1-Day Course
Event Date: 3 Sessions: 13 May 2021, 5 August 2021, 21 October 2021
Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Price: $1095 (inc. GST)
Learn how to integrate lung ultrasound into the assessment of the arrested, breathless, febrile or shocked patient. Understand how the image is generated to successfully correlate with the clinical presentation.
Master the interpretation of lung artefacts
Develop systematic techniques for the assessment of
pneumothorax, pulmonary oedema, pleural effusions, pneumonia,
pulmonary consolidation and fibrosis
Confidently use ultrasound guided needle placement for draining pleural effusions
With over 4 hours of hands on time using standardised models, small group sizes, and with our leading educators focused purely on developing your confidence and accuracy, at the end of your time with us you’ll be able to:
- Use ultrasound system controls to optimise imaging for accurate diagnosis
- Develop proficiency in probe manipulation to efficiently acquire diagnostic images
- Describe the limitations and clinical integration of the lung ultrasound examination
- Use a systematic approach to conduct ultrasound assessment of the lungs in the shocked, arrested, breathless and febrile patient
- Demonstrate ultrasound guided needle placement in plane and out of plane for draining pleural effusions using ultrasound simulators
Book with confidence. We know how hard leave is to secure, so we don’t cancel courses. And in these times of Covid be assured that we will work with you to make sure you get the training you need. You’ve made the commitment to learn, we make the commitment to deliver.
Plus – ask us about the free Zedu redo as a way to consolidate your skills development pathway.
Need more information or you’d like to chat about this or other training options
please get in touch: https://www.ultrasoundtraining.com.au
Contact: Michael Duncan | E: email@example.com | M: +61 (0)422 538 825
*This course has been endorsed by the Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand and will form part of the requirements for completion of the TSANZ Recognition of Competency in Thoracic Ultrasound.
For more information and to register, please be sure to visit the Zedu Ultrasound Training Solutions website by CLICKING HERE.
Please contact the TSANZ Office on +61 2 9222 6200 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org