Respiratory and/or Sleep Physician: Sydney
Published - 2nd Sep 20
Respiratory and Sleep Physician: Sydney
Join a busy and fast-growing private practice in Upper North Shore of Sydney, NSW: Sydney Respiratory Specialist (www.sydneyrespiratoryspecialist.com.au)
We are looking for a Respiratory and/or Sleep physician to join our young and dynamic team.
- All patients provided - Ongoing established GP referral base.
- Flexible workdays. Part-time position at present and further work available as one of the Physicians planning to take time off to write her PhD.
- Opportunity to report your own Sleep studies and Pulmonary Function Tests.·
- Newly purpose-built premises with modern open plan and an underground car park
- Paperless offices.
- Onsite full lung function lab.
- Onsite purpose-built facility for home sleep studies and CPAP mask fitting and trials with support from a senior sleep therapist for ENABLE applications etc.
- Well supported by a highly experienced reception team.
- Onsite Dietician and Senior Chest Physiotherapist
- Access to Lung cancer MDT/ bronchoscopy/EBUS and Interventional bronchoscopy services for both public and PVT patients.
- Access to in-lab sleep studies at San Hospital
- Directly opposite to Sydney Adventist Hospital
Become a part of a great team: To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss this fabulous opportunity.
|Organisation:||Sydney Respiratory Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Lizzie (Monday to Wednesday) and Leah ( Thursday and Friday)|
|Contact Phone:||02 94878373|
|How to Apply:||E mail CV and cover letter|